no title- just rambling...
Well, Corbin's sleeping thru the night was short-lived. Lasted exactly 1 week. *sigh*
I think he's getting close to letting out a yell...he was testing out his vocals this morning- it was cute!
What was not cute was getting upchucked on twice this morning- once by each! Thanks so much! Then Corbs did it again tonight- and I totally wasn't expecting that one! ick!
We are preparing ourselves for guests again. We bought new furniture Sunday. A sleeper sofa and love seat. Need to sell the leather couch now. Doubt I use Ebay for that! We also bought Sammy a loft bed- he's very excited. Sorry kid, probably won't get set up for awhile! We are so slow with such things! He was so sweet about his current bed tho- said, "Mom, can we save my old bed for the babies? Pop Pop made it and its special" Sweet! Told him we don't have room to save the bed, but we can sure make a shelf out of the headboard for him since his name is on it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home