Practice, practice, practice
Sammy and Neil had soccer practice yesterday. Neil is in a very competitive league that travels around the area. Sammy is in the local parks and rec soccer club. I didn't go to Neil's practice, but I brought the twins to Sammy's. Since our town is relatively small, there were several people there, from church and/or other places that hadn't seen the twins yet. So that was fun to "show them off" so to speak. Sammy had his issues focusing during practice, although it looked like he was trying, but some of the other kids were getting him off track. But, he did ok overall.
Tonite is Sammy's school musical. He's been practicing for weeks. He's very excited. Linda and Bailey are coming to babysit the twins so that Scott and I can go. Their first official babysitters! Sammy is going to be a squirrel. We'll definately get some pictures!
That's it for today.... just playing with babies! Funnest job in the whole world!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home