Happenings with the Hansons

This is the boring blog of life in a family with 4 boys...10, 8, and baby twins. Busy? yes; exciting? Only to the parents/family of the blogger..... but, if you insist on viewing...I hope you enjoy.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Lizards, sleep schedules, and soccer

May they rest in peace..... Neil's lizards have passed away. Neil hasn't been here for 2 weeks and apparently Daddy forgot to take care of them. I don't touch them- ick. He definately saw 1 of them dead in the bottom of their tank. I'm sure the other 2 will be found suffering the same fate. I won't look. I feel bad for the poor creatures- I'm sure they suffered. Dehydration has got to be a bad way to go. Add that to my list of how I don't want to die. Neil's gonna be so upset tonite.

On another note, Spencer was up bright and early this morning and has already eaten and is playing nicely on the floor on his blankie. Corbs has decided to sleep in- its going on 8:30 and he's still in snoozer land. They both awoke at 3am this morning- lucky me! and had to eat RIGHT NOW! So, I had to listen to squalling babies for about 15 minutes this morning while their bottles heated. Then I had to do the fun task of simultaneously feeding... love it! If you need to burp, just hang on....! LOL

Sammy had his first soccer practice last night. We all would have gone together, but Mommy never got a shower in yesterday and wasn't about to go out in public. Yesterday was one of those Super Mommy days. All about babies- mostly Corbs, barely enough time to go to the bathroom. He just had a rough day...guess he's making up for it now. Maybe today will be much better. Its my hope that I can rustle up the troops and get out for a bit to a couple of drive-thrus....Culvers and Coffee Shop. My Friday splurge...haven't been out all week. Can you say crazy woman?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home