Happenings with the Hansons

This is the boring blog of life in a family with 4 boys...10, 8, and baby twins. Busy? yes; exciting? Only to the parents/family of the blogger..... but, if you insist on viewing...I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Ok...this is the first post. Probably won't provide much insight or be very profound....but it is what it is.

Its a lazy Sunday morning. No church because we couldn't get our butts out of bed in time because of the time change.

I still don't understand the purpose of Daylight Savings Time in this day and age. Why bother.

Happenings for today? Not much. Neil is at his Mom's this weekend. Sammy is buried in his gameboy as usual, Scott is getting ready for his routine Sunday morning trip to the gas station for the paper and my cappuccino.

Our goals for today- Scott is going to final check over the tax return and send it (he actually did the return a month ago, but needs to check it over yet..oh life in the house with twin babies! LOL) and I am going to sweep the bathrooms and hallways so I can put the clean rugs back down. Aren't we totally exciting?

The twins are dressed and ready for the day...their day consists of swinging in a swing, tummy time, eating, puking, pooping, and sleeping. :-) At least we get smiles out of them occasionally and they are grabbing at things now...so once in a while they get a hold of my shirt, or help-my hair! LOL Not as fussy as they had been, growing out of that. Yay!

Ok- my first blog....maybe I'll post something a little more insightful in the future. Right now, all my brain can handle is the day to day routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home