Happenings with the Hansons

This is the boring blog of life in a family with 4 boys...10, 8, and baby twins. Busy? yes; exciting? Only to the parents/family of the blogger..... but, if you insist on viewing...I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Big Boys!

Yesterday was the nurse visit for the twins. Spencer is 12lbs1oz and Corbin is 12lbs5oz. The nurse says they look really good. It wasn't the usual nurse, Carol. Her name was Gloria. She was nice, but we look forward to Carol's visits. Carol gets to be the bad guy in 2 weeks and give them their last synagis injections. Cori, the physical therapist also came and played with Corbin. She said she only needs to see him one more time- his left sided preference is pretty much gone. She tells me that they will be sitting in their bumbos within 2 weeks. She promised! Yay!

Today is early out for Sammy- he'll be home at noon. Its gonna be a goreous day today. Finally, I think spring is trying to arrive. It will be almost 70 today. So, I think its a good day for a nice long walk. Maybe we'll walk to Lakewood.

Planning to have friends over for lunch on Sunday. I'm happy. We haven't had friends over in a long time! I love entertaining. Now that I'm home and not working out of the home, maybe we can plan more get togethers. We'll see. But, Kathy and Scott are coming to meet the twins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home